Quality assurance has a key role in the development of the higher education system and other related systems and is one of the most important strategic goals of the Republic of Srpska in this area.
The Agency for Higher Education of the Republic of Srpska has prepared the following training modules for higher education institutions:
- "The concept of higher education according to the Bologna principles" is of a general type and is intended for all participants in the system,
- "Internal quality assurance system" is in two levels, the first of which is general and intended for the management of institutions as a whole, while the second is vocational and intended for direct participants,
- "Adoption, development and revision of study programs" is intended for all those who participate in the process of creating study programs, especially the leaders of study programs,
- "Methodology of external evaluation of the quality of work of higher education institutions and study programs" is intended for potential members of accreditation commissions and reviewers,
- "Methodology of external evaluation for the purpose of initial accreditation of higher education institutions and study programs" is intended for potential members of reviewers' commissions,
- "External evaluation of quality in the European Higher Education Area" is intended for a wider group of participants, which includes representatives of various institutions involved in the development of higher education, management of higher education institutions, student representatives, etc.,
- "The role of students in external quality evaluation" is intended for student representatives, primarily students from the list of experts and reviewers.