The Accreditation Council is an expert and advisory body of the Agency that controls the evaluation process in terms of ensuring the integrity of the Agency's internal quality system. The Council has five members: two representatives of the academic community of RS/B&H, two representatives of the academic community from abroad and one student. The members of the Council are appointed by the Management Board of the Agency on the proposal of the Director of the Agency for members from the academic community, or on the proposal of the Union of Students for a member from among students.
The term of office of the members of the Council is five years with the possibility of one re-election, except for a student who is elected for a period of one year with the possibility of one election.
The Council has the following tasks:
- reviews external evaluation reports,
- issues a conclusion on the compliance, ie non-compliance of the external evaluation procedure with the standards, criteria and law, which it submits to the Director of the Agency,
- selects and proposes to the director the composition of the commissions of experts and reviewers based on the preliminary proposal of the accreditation coordinator,
- considers and proposes to the Agency acts related to the establishment of the Agency's internal quality assurance system and
- makes recommendations for improving the work of the Agency.
Members of the Accreditation Council:
- Mihajlo Markovic, president
- Petar Marić, member
- Jelena Kočović, member
- Borut Kosec, member
- Tanja Elez, member (student)